Sunday, October 11, 2009

What's New with ME!

Hey Dolls,
I started at Charlotte Monday, and so far so good. The only really bad thing I have to say about it is they didn’t really train me. It was more like, ‘Your at the fitting room today’ and I was like ‘then what?’ Thankfully it was a slow day so I was able to catch on without feeling too much anxiety.
I LOVE LOVE the discount, and if you watched my haul video than you know how much I love it lol. I also think I might have made a new friend in the DMV, the only bad thing is I don’t know her name. She works at Charlotte, but she is transferring to another store so Tuesday was her last day. We exchanged numbers at the end of the night, and I didn’t want to seem rude and ask what her name was so I just put it in my phone as Girl From Charlotte. My hope is that she is still on our schedule then I can look tomorrow when I go to work. I know I should have just asked, but whats done is done.
Other than that no too much is going on. Caleb is coming for a visit on the 22nd and I am super pumped about that. We are going to go apartment hunting, and I am going to show him around his soon to be new town. I miss him so much I am like always counting down the days. It’s 10 if you were wondering.
Peace
So much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment