Thursday, October 1, 2009

About Me

Happy October everyone!! I love the beginning of the month. It is like a new start. You get another chance to do it right. I always try to set little goals for myself at the beginning of each month kind of like mini new year’s resolutions. I hate that you make resolutions at the beginning of the year and by April you forget all about them. So now since I have a blog I figured I would share them with you.

This month is full of new beginnings for me already. I recently move to Northern Virginia, the Metro DC area and I am starting a new job Monday. As you know, I am not in school right now and I am saving to go back, but until then my plan is to work work work. I currently work at Starbucks in a Target, and Monday I start at Charlotte Russe. I am so pumped because we get 40% off. 40%! I would work there for that alone lol. So I will definitely keep you updated on my purchases. I just hope I can keep them to a minimum. So with that being said one of my goals for this month are to not go to crazy spending unnecessary money.

Another one of my goals are to stay consistent with my hair care. It has been easy so far, because I have only been working part time at Target so I have a lot of down time, but when I start working at Charlotte I will probably have to make time to do my hair. My last goal is of course is to continue to blog every day. That’s it for this month. Of course I will keep you updated.

Peace
So much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment