Sunday, October 18, 2009

Caleb's Coming YAY!!!

"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD."
Psalm 25:4-7

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. I had one of those everything that can go wrong will type of days. It could have been worse atleast I am still breathing so I thank God for that. My mom told me that one of my cousins and her son died in a fire last night, so please keep my family in your prayers. Also let it serve as a reminder, that life is way to short to let little things get you. Never keep anything bottled up, and learn to let go of things that don't matter. Live each day as if it's your last.

Now to move on to something a little less sad, Caleb is coming to visit for the first time since I moved. He will be here Thursday night, so I am so pumped to get to spend the few days with him that I have. Although he gets on my nerves most of the time,I love him so much. Other than that I've just been working and writing. I've got some fun blogs planned for next week, and I am also going to relax tonight so I'll have an update on that as well.

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

I relaxed and it came out ok. Still slightly under proccesed, but thats better than over proccesed. I also did my first roller set/ saran wrap. It cam out great so i am really pumped about that. I will post pics tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment