Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Lotion and Other Skin Care Rambings

For those of you who watched my Skin Care Regiment Video, you will know that I was on the hunt for a new lotion. For those of you who haven’t, go back and watch it duh! Anyway, as I was saying in the video, since moving here the tap water hasn’t really agreed with my skin. To remedy this situation I went out and bought Dove Deep Moisturizing Body Wash.



I adore this stuff. It is the thickest creamiest wash I think I have ever used. It leaves my skin feeling so nourished its unreal. I noticed the difference after one use! The only problem I had with it was it has no scent. None! Its so boring it smells like soap, not in a good way, in a plain jane stupid way. Me personally, I like a good scent to my body wash. Not like a heavy perfumy smell, but a nice fresh scent never hurt anybody. My last body wash was Neutrogena Rainbath, and if you have ever smelled it than you’ll understand what I mean. I still love that stuff and I miss it deeply. I think that I will switch back once it starts to warm up again, because between the water and the cold weather, my skin needs all the help it can get. I figure skin care is like hair care, in the winter months i use thicker moisturizers and heavier oils to seal with so why not use a heavier body wash.

Anyway so let me get to the point. I usually spend the last 10/15 minutes of my lunch break trolling the beauty aisles at Target, and yesterday I came across this:



Now to recap. I love Rainbath, and I hate my current lotion. I wish my body wash had a nice scent to it sooooooooooooo why not try the Rainbath Lotion? I never knew they even made this stuff. I’ve seen the Rainbath, The Rainbath with aloe, the Rainbath with grapefruit, hell I’ve even seen the body oil, but NEVER the lotion. It was only $ 5.99 so I had to get it. It smells heavenly, and I am hoping it is just what the doctor ordered. I will do an official review on it once I’ve used it for a few weeks until then pray for me.

Peace
So much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment