Thursday, October 15, 2009

Get the Look, NIcki Manaj, pt 1

I am going to do this week’s fashion post slightly different. I was reading some other blogs, and a lot of them have pictures of their fashion inspirations, but who has millions to blow, and the luxury of getting to go out every night? So I had a epiphany, why don’t I recreate some more wearable versions of our favorite fashionistas. So up first Onika Maraj, better know to the world as Nicki Manaj. Yes I too am on the Young Money bandwagon, and I don’t know what it is but everything about this chick screams BAD!!

Look One, Everyday Chill.



This is a look that is good for going shopping or out to lunch, or even to class. Its cool and fun and very Nicki. Now pink skinnys aren't MY thing, but here are some great ones from Forever 21, and they are only 13.50. Forever 21 also has a great selection of graphic tees. if your gonna do a hot pink skinny, please for all that is good and holy, DO NOT GO OVER BOARD WITH THE TOP! You can turn something retro into full on 80's and not in a good way. Also keep it light with the accessories. Once again from Forever 21. I always try to order from the same place, because One everything comes at the same time, and 2 your not paying for a million things to be shipped.






No comments:

Post a Comment