Thursday, October 15, 2009

Swag Jack'n, NIcki Manaj, pt 3

Ok so the last Nicki Manaj look is the club look. Please disregard the other BB(Bad Bitch) as I will demonstrate how to Jack her swag soon!



So since this is a club look its cool to go a little crazy. I found both the tops on greatglam.com, Now the black one has a little bra thing of it's own attached, cut it off. ok so put the pink under the black and your good. Then next i got the skinny's at Charlotte Russe. They are a stretch material, whichI like better than those shinny leggins. Don't get me wrong, i own a pair, but since in our look the belly is out, i feel like actual jeans would look better, but do you. I also got the shades from Charlotte, and the shoes are from amiclubwear.com. They have great shoes for cheap, but as far as the quality you get what you pay for. I got my birthday shoes from them and they broke, then i got another pair that are still going strong. I do suggest getting any shoes with danglys or rhinestones cuz your askin' for trouble.
and finally to finish the look I found this AMAZING back belly chain at bodycandy.com. It's like butt crack jewelry, and with a belly baring shirt and stretch skinny's your butt crack is gonna show, so you might as well accessoize! Here's the finished look.






No comments:

Post a Comment