Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Hey Dolls,
Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday, Caleb is here lol. He's in the shower right now so I am sneaking a quick post. Everything is going well. I never realize just how much i miss him until he comes back. Today we are going apartment hunting and then to the batting cages, and tonight i'm making my famous tacos.

Other than that all is well. My new wig came so i'll do a video on that, and also I bought a pair of shoes that i wanna show you, so be watching for that. My hair is doing great, it has grow so much since i got it cute in July, and I am finally able to experiment with some low manipulation styles. Caleb hates my wigs, so this weekend I am wearing my real hair, and although its hard not to reach for my flatiron, i think i am doing a great job. I did a rollerset and a braidout and I think I might use my heat pass for tomorrow only because we are going to Bennihana's for his birthday. I might just put on a wig though and he will have to deal, I will take some pics of whatever I do

Peace
so Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment