Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Love Story pt 4




I was the next last to arrive at Star’s house that night(only Abby and her Friend Birch were missing), and ironically, the only one ready. When I first got there I felt a little out of place, being that I had only met these boy’s once before and how much did I really know about these guys anyway? My mom was right, I never think before I get myself into these situations. I just knew I was destined to be one of the victims on an upcoming episode of America’s Most Wanted. Since Star and Chrysta were still trying to decide what to wear, we were all held up in her room going through her closet, while the boys sat in the living room taking pictures and drinking Jungle Juice.

Once Star got dressed I had no choice but to go join the rest of the party. Five boys ended up coming in the end, they were Caleb, Corey, Brennen, Darrell, Dennis and Romey. I made Star get my first cup of Jungle juice, and after that it was all downhill.

Abby arrived about 3 cups in, and I somehow found myself in a drinking competition with Romey. He thought he could out drink me, don’t he know who I am? Anyway, once the party was all there, the drinks started to flow, and everyone started to loosen up. After a lot more drinks the 11 of us split up into 3 cars and headed down the hill to the dance. I rode in a car with Birch and Abby and Darrell and I can remember if we had Dennis with us or not, but that could be because of all the bottom shelf Vodka I had already consumed.

The dance itself was much like any high school homecoming the only difference was this one served alcohol, not to mention almost everyone in attendance, had a bottle of something or another hidden in their purses or pockets. Overall it was a great time. We didn’t see much of the boys until the end. As soon as we all got in they went their own separate way, RUDE I know, but I didn’t care I was drunk and they didn’t come to see me so I still had a blast, dancing and drinking out of random people’s liquor bottles. Towards the end of the night however we all slowly started to come back as one big group, and that’s when I felt someone grab my arm…

No comments:

Post a Comment