Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Top 5 Halloween Costumes

Every year for Halloween I go thru this internal struggle agonizing about what I want to be. I am always debating on whether I want to go with something that is sexy, or something that is scary or something that is unique and funny. I usually always go with sexy because as Mean Girls so brilliantly put it, in girl world Halloween is just an excuse to dress like sluts and get away with it. I don’t have plans to go anywhere this year, me and Chana are just going to hand out candy at the house, but if I did do something these would be my choices.(in no particular order)

1.
because I saw a very cool Michelle Obama Wig.

2.
because I Can do Bad All by Myself was one of my favorite movies this year, bible.

3.
becasue I have always wanted to go to Octoberfest, and every October I get upset that i can't go.

4.
because Twilight was my other favorite movie this year but Bella isn't as fun and this girl here.

5.
becasue who doesn't wanna wear this?

No comments:

Post a Comment