Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Fashion 101...Tunics

I love fall. It’s my favorite time for fashion. I love sweaters and boots and light jackets. I love fall colors and I love the general cozy feeling I get every year the weather changes. Anyway this all brings me back to my list of fall must haves. Number 2 on that list is the tunic/printed dress.



Now I know this isn’t a new trend, but I never really liked it until now. I can’t even remember why I hated them so much, but this year they seem to be all I can think about. When you are talking about colorful tunic dresses, one name is bound to come up sooner or later and that name is Anna Sui.




She has mastered the art of this playful and flirty style and luckily for us budget beauties she currently has a line in Target.
Anna Sui for target has taken the same ideas of her ready to wear line and made it more accessible for woman like us. Here is some of what the line looks like



Very close right. Anyway these are just the styles that I will be rocking this fall. I love fashion, but I wear what I like, not what magazine editors tell me to like. Sometimes it’s the same and sometimes it’s different but that’s the beauty of fashion everyone should have their own voice.

Oh I almost forgot, here's a pic of the designer




Peace
So much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment