Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spring RTW DSquared2

The first designer spotlight will of course be my all time favorite Dsquared2. Love them, so I figure why not start there. I think I am going to do 10 in all so if there is a designer in particular you would like to see, let me know.



Anyway the Spring Dsquared2 show was all about the great outdoors, complete with trucker hats(hope they do not come back) 40’s( yes that’s right 40 ounces of beer ) and Band-aids. Although some of their concepts can be very literal, its always fun to watch what they send down the runway, and its always a hit, to me at least. I think Dsquared2 are a very young and hip line. It is not stuff your mom would wear, but for me, a 22 year old girl who loves to take fashion risks, it is a must. Now of course as with most shows, they are just that, a SHOW, so you have to not so much focus on the outfit as much as the individual pieces, here are some of my favs.

We already know about my love affair with brown leather, but also these flannel shirts are so popular right now, i'm sure we all have one or two in our closet at this very moment.




love this silver dress. perfect "going out" dress. its fun and its flashy



Chanel Iman with a 40, need i go on?


This is why I think their clothes are wearable, but in a good way. Its a plain look, but it has that something special that Dean and Dan can give..


last but not least, a dress.



There were a lot of fun things i wanted to post, but I didn't want it to get too pic heavy. If you wanna see more go over to style.com and check out the rest of the show!

Peace
So much Love Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment