Friday, October 16, 2009

Ramblings of a Mad Black Woman

Hey dolls, I just want to vent a little bit today so I apologize in advance. So last night I received a random text message from a past random in my life. We are still friends I guess, we never really ended on a bad note but sometimes I feel like JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. Like I don’t know if that’s mean or not, but I am happy and in love, and I don’t really see the point in being friends with a guy I use to hook up with. I know lot of people do it, but it’s not for me. I don’t really care what you’ve been up to. I don’t care to reminisce about the good times, I’m over it. I moved on, closed the book and picked up a new one. I don’t regret the past or anything; I just don’t care to relive it every few months when you get bored. Half the time I don’t even respond and the other half the time I just go through the “what’s new with me” motions just to get it over with. Whatever, I got through it this month so I should be good until Christmas. Do you ladies ever feel like that, or am I a party of one. I probably bring a lot of it on myself because I never just say; I don’t want to talk to you, but how do you say that without being a bitch?

Anyways on to my next complaint, my wig STILL hasn’t come. Today marks day 14 since I ordered it. Well it could still come today since it is so early, but what in the year 2009 takes 2 weeks to process and ship? NOTHING! Its not on back order, it’s not Christmas, it’s just not here! They sure took my money on time without no type of problem, but when it comes to shipping my order it’s a whole other issue. I even called the customer service number, and the lady said it was sent out Monday. So its Friday and where is my package? Did you send it via Pony Express? It’s coming from Illinois, not China, not India or Vietnam what is the problem? NEVER ORDERING FROM WWW.CLAIRHAIR.COM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

p.s. sorry it's just one of those days already. I hope yours is better. TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment