Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Sunday Ya'll

I hope everyone had a great week! All went well with me. I start my job at Charlotte tomorrow and I am super pumped about that. I also have been given an opportunity to pick up a few more hours at Target, so I just hope I not waste too much money. I still really need to get off my lazy but and go find a church here in VA that I can attend, but it seems like if I get lucky enough to be off on Sundays I just want to lay around and be a bum. Now I’m not going to go anywhere this week, and I have to work next week so that’s 2 Sundays lost. I really need to get it together, but in the mean time I am still trying to read my bible everyday, and pray, so here’s some words of wisdom to get you thru the up coming week.


27"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31Do to others as you would have them do to you.
Luke 6 27-31


I know this is not always the easiest thing to do, but it’s the right thing to do. I am not perfect, but I do try to walk with God as much as possible, and I have been working on my temper. I use to take everything so personal, I have mellowed out a lot, but I am never done working on myself. Now I was never a big fighter, and actually I get along with most people, but there is always that one person who makes you want to lose your religion, don’t let anyone block your blessings, EVER!

Peace
So much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment