Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dry Scalp Pre-Poo

Hey Dolls,
Sorry it's been so long, but I'm back with my dry scalp pre-poo.If you hadn't already guessed it, you can not have long heathly hair, without first having a healthy scalp. So once you've got your regiment, and your protective style, and you understand balance, the next thing you have to do is get your scalp in fighting condition. I am gooing to explore this topic over the next week or two, because I too have a dry itchy scalp, and I am interested in learning more ways to combat the problem. my dry scalp pre-poo is one major weapon in my battle against dry scalp.

I got the inspiration for this from Tracyee from KISS. I was using her pre-poo, but it didn't quite work for me as well as had hoped it would so I tweeked it alittle bit, and came up with a great combination of conditioner and essential oils that have really transformed my scalp. I relaxed last Sunday, so now my scalp is screaming for some lovin' so here's what I did...



oh and here's Tracyee's orignal recipe, if your scalp is dry, but not as bad as mine (it's the second post on the page so you have to scroll to the bottom)...

Peace
so Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment