Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wal-Greens Sale til the 10th

Ok ladies so I live directly across the street from a wal-greens so from time to time usually when I'm bored I like to run over ther and lurk the beauty aisles. I was off today and I got tired of sitting in the house, and I wanted a little snack so I walked over to WalGreens. It would have been pointless to drive because 1. its right across the street, talk about a waste of gas,and 2 my goal was to get out of the house, why not enjoy the weather a little bit.




Long story short When I got there the first thing I noticed was this little nail polish display. The brand is called SinfulColors and they really ae sinful. I fell in love instantly and to top that all off they are only 1.99 each! Now where I use to live, we didn't have a Wal Greens, so this may not be new to most of you ladies, but for me I felt like I hit the jackpot. I love bright fun nail colors, but I feel like it is such a complete waste of money to spend upwards of 5 bucks for one bottle! I get bored really easy and i sometimes change my nail color 2-3 imes a week, so that doesn't work for me, I might as well go get a full set for all that ya know! But anyway I don't get paid until Friday, so I only got a nail hardener, but I am going back Friday to get some colors and of course I will let you know.



Now on to the sale, they have Hip Loreal eye colors buy one get one free! I am so pumped, because I have just recently gotten into make-up so my stash is so small right now, but once again on Friday I am going back and I'm gonna buy some to help build it up. A lot of the blogs and youtube channels I follow compare HIP to a lot of Mac Pigments and I have been dying to try them out so, stay tuned!




They also have BioFusion hair care products online, and I am searching for a great deep condtioner, so I may pic that up as well. It comes in a 16oz tub and is originally 14.99, but it's on sale for 9.99. So needless to say, expect a haul video coming sometime soon!

Also if you were like I once was, check out Wal Greens online, they have the same sales and it is so worth paying shipping fees for the eyeshadow alone!

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment