Friday, October 2, 2009

Atlanta Housewives

First and foremost I would like to apologize for my poor taste in television, but since you are on my blog I figure you may have similar taste. So to the good part! I love LOVE Kandi! She is my new fav. She has an actual personality, where as the other ladies are obviously in TV mode and fake and annoying. Khandi is real and relatable and she can sing! When she performs at the end she is wearing this beautiful purple eye shadow, and I’m no good with make-up yet, but I will try to re create it one day. Anyway Love her.

Kim looks 10x better without all that make-up but that’s neither here nor there. The shoes she wore to her and Kandi’s birthday party were to die! I can’t find a picture but I will be on top of that, and of course I will be on a more budget friendly version as well. Her and Big Poppa are also engaged and that ring is huge! Huge isn’t even the word, but wow if something ever happened to me and Caleb, I’m definitely going to marry for money.

That was basically all that happened. Sharee went to New York to check on her samples, but whatever. The line looks decent, but they didn’t show much so I will reserve my judgment for another episode. The only other exciting thing that happened was was they showed a clip of the upcoming Orange County season. I will probably miss it, but if that’s you thing it starts Thursday, November 5th.

Peace
So Much love
Erika
P.s did you watch Vampire Dairies? I didn’t yet so don’t tell me what happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment