Thursday, October 15, 2009

Neutrogena Body Lotion



As you Dolls know I was having a little problem with the water here in the DMV. After every shower my skin would be so super dry and no amount of lotion would cure it. My skin would just feel coated and gross. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore, so I went out and got the Dove Deep Moisture body wash and it has been amazing, but it didn’t smell like anything, which SUCKS. So to make up for my lost scent I went out and got the lotion that goes with my old body wash.

Here’s what the bottle says.

Feel the difference. The sheer part lotion, part sesame oil of Neutrogena Body lotion silkens your skin while it moisturizes. It’s so sheer that it absorbs instantly to allow your skin to breathe. The whisper light lotion glides on easily and leaves skin soft and silky.

-Absorbs instantly
-Softens and silkens skin
-Won’t clog pores

Heres the real Dookie:

I love this lotion. I was a little skeptical at first because I have never had a good experience with sheer lotions before. I was always left with that dry and ashy feeling. You know what I mean, it was like you put it on, but your skin would feel like you didn’t do anything. I am glad that I was so seduced by the smell in the store that I didn’t even bother to read the back until I got home because I might not have gotten it. So it really goes to show you that you can’t judge one product because of another.

This lotion does exactly what it says it does. It goes in so light and leaves my skin feeling great. The lotion I was using before, Vasaline intensive Care was just so heavy and it never actually moisturized my skin it just sat on top of my skin, making me feel like I needed to take another shower. Not this stuff it’s perfect, especially since my body wash is already sooooooo moisturizing, I really didn’t need that thick heavy lotion.

This is defiantly a keep, the only down side is that it’s such a small bottle compared to most lotions. Its 8.5 ounces and if your like me and you take a shower or two a day then you can use it up rather quickly, but i'm sure I will be able to find a bigger bottle on the internet somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment