Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring/ Streching Regimen: April 2010

MY REGIMEN
(click here for detailed product list)

Spritz Scalp and Moisturize and Seal
1-2x a day

Friday's Wash Day
DC on Dry Hair, Wash and Quick Condtion
Box braid, or roller sets for length check. I want to start working on learning more low manipulation styles.

Clarify
once a month or as often as needed.. I usually only a clarifing shampoo once a month, but if I need something in between clarfing washes I do an AVC Rinse.

Co-Wash and Exfoliate.(Mondays)
I really hate to call it a co wash because conditioner doesn't clean your hair or scalp at all, but Now that it's starting to warm up, I doing a mid week co wash to give my hair the extra moisture boost it need. I co wash in the box braids, in case you were wondering. I also do my scalp scrub on co wash day because it's so much easier to do in my box braids. Also it's a lot less manipulation when I am stretching.

Protein
When needed,

Growth Aid
every other night
MN. I will only use MN until I reach SL, hopefully this summer, afterwards I am taking my growth as it comes.

5 Things I always do

1.Protective Style, I love wigs
2.sleep with a satin bonnet and scarf
3.Moisturize and seal, everyday!
4.Drink Lots of Water
5.listen to what my hair is telling me

No comments:

Post a Comment