Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hair Talk.


Hey Dolls,

Just wanted to take a moment to talk about my hair. As you know I ended my stretch one day shy of 15 weeks. My goal is to stretch for 18 this time, not relaxing again until the end of August. I am pretty sure I can do it, because this stretch was a breeze. The only real reson I relaxed was because I was getting antsy to start trying out some new styles, but I didn't want to cause any breakage while I was in my stretch.

Anyway I am in love with my hair right now, so much so that I decided to stop wear wigs. Well on an everyday basis, but I will still be rocking them for going out and stuff, which I hardly ever do. My whole plan with the wigs was to wear them until my hair was long enough for a decent looking bun, and I am basically there now, soooo I am giving them up.

My hope is to bun 5 of the 7 days a week,like Tracyee's bunning challage on KISS, and then on the weekends, or for me Thursdays and Fridays, wear my hair out. I will keep you ladies posted on how that goes and I will also be taking some pics of my buns incase you're interseted.

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment