Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flaws and All


Hey Doll's
It's been awhile since I just blogged about life. There is so much going on right now and I just feel so blessed. Caleb is FINALLY moving to VA and it feels like everything I have hoped for in the past 9 months is happening. I am excited and nervous for him to get here because it's all I've ever wanted, but at the same time I can't help but wait for the other shoe to drop.

Caleb is great. He is everything I have ever hoped for and then some, but can I be everything for him? I know he loves me, but part of me worries that once he's here he is going to wake up one day and realize that I am just Erika. I am flawed and insecure and at times tempramental. I know its crazy, because no man, well atleast not Caleb Devon, would up am move so far away from ome for a girl he isn't 1000% sure of. I know this is kind of random I just needed to confide in someone.

Peace
So Much LOve
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment