Thursday, April 1, 2010

My favorite things, MARCH 2010

As you ladies who follow my blog on the regular know that I have been loving nail polish this a lot last month so I figured I would do a favorite things on a few of my favorite polishes. They are in no particular order.

1. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in 22 Gunmetal. I have had this for a really long time and I love it as much as I did when I bought it.

2.Sally Hansen Insta Dri in 22 Jumpin Jade. I love the color and I LOVE LOVE that it dries so quickly. It is great for those quick mani's that you don't really have the time to wait for them to dry. 1 coat is also all you really need although I still use 2. But the reason I love it the most is because of the brush. It has a super thick brush that I can't get enough of. I will definiatily be adding more insta dry polishes to my collection, the only thing is that they are about 5 bucks a pop instead of my normal Sinful Colors 2 dollar price point.



3. Rimmel French TIp Pro White. I also Love this also because of the tip. It is skinny so it make doing nail designs so simple and although I have a few other skinny tip polishing I just keep reaching for this one.


4. Sinful Colors 105 Midnight Blue. sinful colors is far and away my favorite polish brand. I love the color range, the price and the quality. This blue is probably the polish I have worn most this month on my nails.


5. Sinful Colors in 923 Queen of Beauty. Next to Midnight Blue this is my second most worn color. It adds glam to most any color and I love that it is a sparkle you can build upon. For some of my manis I love a lot of glitter and others I like just a touch. Its less messy than loose glitter and faster for beginners like me.


6. Sinful Colors 103 Black on Black As you probably can tell I am really into dark colors on my nails so its no suprise that black would make the list.


*Honorable Mentions*
These are polishes that I love, but aren't really my favorites. they are definantly great spring colors too.

Sinful Colors: 369 Ruby Ruby, 387 Bali Mist, 32 Cha Cha Red, and Funky Fingers In Bizerk Turq

No comments:

Post a Comment