Friday, April 30, 2010

DD: Beyonce Cochella

Metallic Text Generator at TextSpace.net

I instantly fell in love with this Look the moment I saw it. It was probably something to do with the Chanel Boots...

Most of the stuff is from Forever 21 so that you don't have to pay a million different shipping rates.




Forever 21 $15.80


Forever21 24.80


Forever 21 7.80(Beyonce has a belt, but I like the jean chain better)


Karmaloop 33.95 (I know it's a lot for a hat, but I love the rose detail on the side you can cut cost by wearing a pair of jean shorts you already own, but the hat is the one of the outfit staple's without it you got nothing)


Journey's 149.99 (any combat style boot will do, but again with the roses)


B also has on some simple bangles and a long necklace, which I'm sure everyone has already, so I didn't think I needed to add them

No comments:

Post a Comment