Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oil Guide: Proclaim Natural 7 Oil



What it is.
Proclaim Natural 7 Olive Oil is an Oil mix with a list of uses as long as it’s ingredients. It’s a multi-purpose oil enriched with olive oil, Grapeseed oil, Jojoba oil, Sweet almond oil and other natural botanicals.

Ingredients
OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL ,CANOLA OIL ,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ,TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL ,PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) O ,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,FRAGRANCE ,BHT ,ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE ,GREEN 6 ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,BENZYL SALICYLATE ,LIMONENE ,LINALOOL ,CITRONELLOL ,HEXYL CINNAMAL

Hair Uses and Benefits
-Hot Oil Treatments
-Adds shine to hair
-locks in moisture

Other Uses
- bath Oil
- helps with dry skin
- softens cuticles
- massage oil

My two cents

I wanted my next entry in my Oil Guide on Proclaim Natural 7 Oil because my bottle is almost gone. It’s not my favorite hair oil. I think it’s too thick and greasy for my hair, and at least for me it caused some build up. I do however like it for my skin. I usually put it on fresh out of the shower at night and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized in the morning. I also put it in my bath water and it makes my skin SO SOFT. All in all it’s a crappy hair oil, but a great skin oil. I probably won’t be re purchasing it though, just because so other oil’s that I already use give me the same results

No comments:

Post a Comment