Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Trip to Sally's

Hey Doll's
Just wanted to share my trip to Sally's with you. I was in need of some DC and I got a new relaxer. Other than that it's a pretty boring/small haul since I am not allowed to buy hair products right now.



I got my Sally's GVP conditioning Balm of course. I ran out a few weeks ago and I was using my Kithen Sink mix to DC with, because, Sally's really isn't that great when you can't look around and try new stuff. Anyway since I knew I was going to do a protein treatment this week I wanted to do a good DC aferwards, and I have to say I fell in love all over again with this concitioner.

I also got a new brand of relaxer. I have been using ORS brand No-Lye Relaxer, but I was being cheap so I got this one Instead. Vitale OliveOil relaxer. It's 6.99 and 6.89 with your sally's card. I never heard anything about it but, I did read some pretty positive reviews on Sallys.com. I will do a full review on it next week. if it goes well it will be my new relaxer of choice. I like the ORS but this ne is 2 bucks cheaper so I figured it was worth a try.

The Last thing I got was a pack of toe dividers for when I paint my toes. I didn't really NEED them but I had to buy something unnecessary right!

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

p.s. sorry for the laziness of this blog. I have an eye infection due to over wearing my contacts so I didn't really feel like taking pics. The one thats one here is one I sent to Caleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment