Friday, April 2, 2010

Oil Guide: Sweet Almond Oil

Since there are so many wonderful hair oils to choose from finding the right ones for you can be tricky. So I have decided to create an "Oil Guide" to help sift thru all of the facts. Fisrt up one of my new favorite oils

Sweet Almond Oil Hair Benefits:
- rich in vitamin E
- helps smooth the cuticle
- helps reduce shedding
- adds shine

Ways to Use It:
- A warm scalp massage.
- add it to your favorite hair products to give them a boost.
- Mix it with your favorite EO and use it as a scalp oil
- You can also use it to help seal in moisture just kno that it doesn' peneatrate as deeply as other oils.

Other Benefits and uses:
- improves complextion
- helps with capped lips
- reduces dark cirles
- soothes irritated skin
- great for ladies with dry skin(like me)
- add a few dropps in your bath water

My 2 Cents
I love my sweet almond oil. Its a staple of mine and I mix it in my baths, I used it it my deep conditioners, and I also mix it with tea tree oil and use it to oil my scalp. It's defininatly work a look see.

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment