Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Updates: 9 months, 14 weeks Post, and Use Up My Stash

Hey Dolls,
Just wanted to do some quick updates. First here is my 9 month comparasion pic
a comic strip!

I know my hair isn't styled exactly the same in these too pics but I think you can see the growth. Anyway this is just showing the last 3 months growth so the change is subtle but I think its noticable. I almost wasn't going to post this because dun dun dun dunnnn. I'm going to relax next week, but i'm not sure if that means i'm cheating at my stash project but I can't wait anymore I gotta see me real length plus I want to practice my low manipulation styles, but streching you're not really supposed to do much manipulation so I am at a stale mate. I plan to realx at about 15 or 16 weeks post still making this my longest stretch yet so I'm still pround of myself.

Now finally the big news. I finished mt ORS Hair Lotion last night so strike one off the list! I think the Natural 7 oil is next, probably followed by the Mane & Tail. The other two might take awhile. Anyway that's all the updates for now.
Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment