Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shea Butter Mix, Take one... Epic Fail

Hey Roadies,

So for those of you who follow me on twitter know, my Shea butter came in the mail on Monday. I was so pumped to try something new one my hair, because since I started my stash project I have been stuck with the same products. Not that that's a bad thing, but every once in a while I like to change it up a bit.

Anywho I had this grand plan to show you ladies how I mixed it and it just did not work at all.

First I tried mixing it in the blender, NO BUENO.

Then I tried to whip it woth a fork, again BAD IDEA.

So finally I heated it up with some hot water then mixed it in a sandwich bag... It worked ok, but I'm not really going to post what I did because I dont really think it will help anyone lol. I will review it in a few weeks, and until then if you are intrested in how to mix shea butter, youtube it.

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment