Thursday, April 22, 2010

Relaxers... 10 Things I Hate About You..

1. I Hate the way to make my hair feel like you killed it, even though it was never alive to begin with.

2. I hate that I can't sratch my scalp or you will make me pay.

3. I hate the way you felt that on time you got in my eye. It really FUCKING HURT!!

4. I hate that your so taboo

5. I hate that yyou burn my scalp.

6. I hate the way you smell

7. I hate that you come in SUPER. Really? Who needs a SUPER PERM HUh WHO?

8. I hate that you come in kiddie boxes. WHY oh WHY do parents, MOM, think that just cuz a little girl is on the box, that it's ok to use.ITS NOT OK, MOM. Put the perm down and step away from my sisters hair.

9. I hate the way you chew up other wise beautiful women's hair.

10. I HATE that I don't know how to quit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment