Thursday, April 8, 2010

Scalp Exfoliator Take 2

I am a little late with this post because I was to lazy to put it up the day I actually did the scrub, but I still wanted to share with you how it went. This time I tweeked the recipie a little bit(for the original click here). Even though I used a sillicone free constioner it was still a conditioner, and with my scalp problems I don't want to have to worry about any build up so this time I just tried it with plain EVOO. Here's what I used

-I used 2 tablespoons of Taget Brand Brown Sugar

- 3 tablesponns of EVOO. I decided on Olive Oil instead of anothe type of Oil for 2 reasons, 1.Because in my homemade exfoliators for my face and body I use EVOO and 2. I have a huge bottle of it that my mom got me from Sam's Club lol.

-Then I used about 10 drops of Tea Tree Oil.

this is what it looked like all mixed together.


It's a lot lest runny, but somehow it was more messy lol. I liked this mixture better because I felt like my scalp got more of a scrub. Maybe I just used to much condtioner the frist time, but I think I will be sticking with Olive OIl.

Now I did this mid-week so I was still in my braids but it was SOOOOO much easier to rinse out that way. I am definatly adding this to my regimen and staple products.

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment