Friday, April 30, 2010

1 week Bun update..

Hey Roadies,

Just wanted to updated you ladies on how the switch from wigs to buns is going. I am still trying to get the hang of styling my hair. The good news is that I haven't giving up yet lol. I started my week in my sock bun. I really like the sock bun, but since I don't have any silk or satin socks, I can't rock it everyday. Then to ease up on some of the tension I switched it up to this.


Since I wear a hat everyday to work the location of my bun basically stays the same, but I also try to wear pigtails or just pull the bun way off to one side. I have noticed a bit of breakage but, I think that was from wearing the sock bun for 3 days before I realized that it was probably drying out my hair. I have also been wearing my satin scarf under my hat so that my hair isn't rubbing up against it. I am determined to be SL by July so I am going to start a new vitamin regimen and also kick my water intake to over drive.

Oh I almost forgot, I did a braid out yesterday. I didn;t wait for it to dry completely so it got frizzy after a few hours but I was really happy with the out come. Although this style doesn't so off my progress at all I still think it's a cute carefree summertime type of look. I acheived this with 8 braids.





Tonight is date night for Caleb and I so I'm not sure how I am going to style my hair but I will be sure to take lots of pics.

Peace
So Much Love
erika

No comments:

Post a Comment