Monday, April 26, 2010

Updates: Use up my Stash, Summer Hair Plans, DD

What's up Roadies
Just thought I would update you on a few things.




I know I haven't updated my use up my stash in a min, but that's because I am still tugging along doing the same things I been doing. Nothing new to report. I am almost done with the Proclaim Natural 7 oil and the Mane an Tail. The Aphgee and the Bio Silk are a different story. I might have to make some amendments to the challenge because I have a feeling I will be rockin with those too all summer. The new rule is that I will be aloud to replace things that I don't have a back up for in my stash already. Meaning I am almost done with every single moisturizer that I have ever had, and if the Shea Butter doesn't work out I will need to buy a moisturizer. I am not allowed to buy any hair products on a whim, there has to be a need in order for me to purchase.



As far as summer hair plans go, I want to focus on learning how to wear my real hair and still retain the same amount of length I got with my wigs. I plan to do my own little bunning challege and wear a bun, or some sort of protective style 5 days a week, and on my weekends I am going to work on perfecting my braid outs, bandu knots and rollersets. The worry with bunning is that I want to make sure I don't cause breakage with my buns. Its hard for me to change up the location of my bun because I have to wear a hat to work everyday. For now I have just been making sure to take my bun down as soon as I get home and just try to move it as much as possible. I will post pics of different idea's as they come to me.

I am also hoping to reach full SL by mid-July, so I am going to step up my water and vitamin game as well. Other than that my regimen is basically staying the same.

Metallic Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Last but not least in this infinite post, is my new series DD. As you know the theme of my blog is basically about my life as a road trip, but I am trying to make it more cohesive, so the Oil Guide, is kind of like mapping out all the Oil's I've tried, and now DD or Delicious Dupes is going to be bringing high fashion to you with an affordable price tag. I know I have been slacking on the fashion lately, just because I have been so consumed with nail art and natural hair for the last few months fashion has take a back seat(see what I did there lol). Anyway, that's all the updates I have for now

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment