Monday, April 12, 2010

Monica Still Standing


HHey Dolls,

So I've had the new Monica Cd for a couple weeks now and let me tell you it is in HEAVY ROTATION. I loved MOnica back in the day and I LOVE Monica today and honestly if you are an R&B fan you will love this CD.

Still Standing is her 6th album and its crazy because I still remember most of the words to her FRIST one. *Sings off key* It's Just one of them days, when I wanna be all alone...
Anyway This Cd has a song for everybody, from love songs, to break up songs to the title track Still Standing. It is also one of those Cd's that I can play from beginning to end and I would honestly one skip one song(IF you Were My Man) and that song isn't even that bad I just don't think it comapares to the rest of the album.

Here are My Favorites:
Love All Over Me


Everything to Me


Mirror


Superman


Belielving in Me


Here I am



I Know it;s like almost everysong but the CD is that good. Go get it NOW!!!

p.s. I just got the new Usher, but I can't turn Monica off long enough to listen to it, so that will be the next CD

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment