Thursday, March 25, 2010

Turquoise and White Zebra Stripes

I did my nails today...


Colors used: Funky Fingers Bizerk Turq, Rimmel London French White Tip Pro, Sinful Colors, Queen of Beauty and Nail Hardener.




- 1 Coat of clear polish as a base
- 2 Coats of Bizerk Turq (let dry)
- 1 more coats of hardener(let dry)
- I started at the base of my nail making white squiggly lines with the White. The brush is actually a thin tip so it made the application easy.(Let dry)
- Then took my costal scents lip brush that I HATE, used it to apply the Sinful Colors Queen of beauty randomly in between the whit lines.
- 2 More coats of clean to seal everything in and Volia...



I really like this look. I am going to try to make it last till the weekend because we are all going out for a friends birthday, and I'm not sure if I can repeat this lol...

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment