Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Semi Weekend in DC..

Wash an EPIC FAIL... don't really have much fun at all but at least I got to see a good friend and got away from life for a little bit. I also got to practice playing with my make-up but I wasted some good outfits in the process. I wanted to share with you guy's because it's not often I get to dress up, but don't be suprised If you see them again because they didn't get the attention they deserve.
(these pics were taken while i was getting dressed. I wored the same teal pumps with both outfits(in the immortal words of Erykah Badu PACK LIGHT) Also I didn't have my Jewlery on but you get the idea)


This is what I wore to the Hotel Bar the first night. Everything from Charlotte Russe



My club outfit on Saturday Night. Skirt and belt from Charlotte, Tank from Target

oh and thats my Model Model Cupid wig in #2

No comments:

Post a Comment