Friday, March 26, 2010

Mini Haul.

I mean really really mini. I left the house with the intention of buying an alarm clock and came back with this stuff(no clock). I don't feel like doing house work right now so I figured I would share it with you.

I went to Target and 5 Below, which is like a little cute dollar store in this area.

From Taret I got this really cute Canvas Tote that I am going to use as a beach bag for Miami. It was on Sale for 8 bucks.





Then Went to 5 below, still looking for a clock and ended up adding to my nail polish collection. They have all these really amazing, and really cheap polishes, but I stuck with the ones with the skinny brushes so I can do more designs.



These are all by Color Club and I got them 3 for 5. The colors I got are
#2 Black


#26 Fine Gold Glitter

and #61 Malmsy

No comments:

Post a Comment