Thursday, March 25, 2010

Staple Products.

This will be the post with all my current products. I will update this post as my products change. Hope this helps.
*holy grails, or things that I will always use

Shampoos/Clairifiers

AVC Rinse*, Giavonni Smooth as Silk Deep MOisture Shampoo, ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo, Sulur 8 Medicated Shampoo.

Conditioners

Sally's GVP Reconstructing Conditioner(mild protein)Everything but the Kitchen Sink DC, Sallys GVP COndtitioning Balm, Giavonni Deeeper Moisture Conditioner*, Suave Humectant.

Moisturizers/Leave-ins

Bioinfusion Olive Oil Hydrating Hair Creme, Herbal Essances Long Term Relationship

Oils

tea tree oil,EVOO,Eucalyputs Oil,Castor Oil,Rosemary Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Peppermint Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil*

Misc.
Glycerin, MN Mixture, Fantasia IC Heat Protectant. (Not Picture Aloe Vera Juice)


Then I'm am also rotating in the products from My Use Up My Stash Challange so click HERE to see those!

No comments:

Post a Comment