Monday, March 15, 2010

Cleaning Out my Hair Closet.

First let me start this post by saying sorry i've been away for so long. It won't happen again.

Now I have decided to embark on a use up my stash mission. I was doing some spring cleaning and I realized just how much hair stuff I really do have. It's not as big a stash as some but it is starting to overcome my room.

Here's the Fab 5


from left: Biosilk Silk therapy, Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Mane and Tail Moistuizer-Texturizer Conditioner, ORS Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion, and Proclaim Natural 7 Oil.

Now i didn't hate these products but i didn't love them either. Most of them I actually forgot that I even still had. The challenge is that I am not allowed to purchase any hair products until all 5 of these bottles are gone. Most of them are 1/2 or 3/4 of the way done anyway and like I said I never hated these products I just found ones I like better.


I am however allowing myself to make 2 hair purchase during this challenge and they will be 1. to replace my DC when its empty, because I don't have a back up deep condtioner. The one I use every week is the only on in my posession. And 2. Coconut Oil, because although I have a few other oil's in my arsenal, I never want to live in a world that doesn't have Coconut oil in it.

I will keep you posted on my progress. I don't think it will take me long, I am hopinh to be done with everything by June..

Peace
So much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment