Monday, November 28, 2011

Natural Hair Diary: Month 9

Hey Dolls,
In the 9 months that I have been natural I have learned a lot about my hair. I’ve learned what it likes and what it doesn’t, but most importantly I’ve learned that my hair is good hair!
My hair has never been healthier than it is right now and I attribute that to using this first 9 months to actually get to know my hair. I have spent countless hours looking up ingredients, watching YouTube videos and combing through forums and blogs all that I could learn how to properly care for my natural hair. Now that I know how to achieve and MAINTAIN healthy hair retention and length should come naturally, please pardon my pun!
When I started my hair care journey with a relaxed head, I was so worried about growing my hair longer I jumped on every “quick grow bandwagon” imaginable and saw very little growth. So I knew that when I first BC’d that I would have to take a different approach to this whole healthy hair thing. If I wanted to one day become a hair inspiration for some elses journey.
This video is basically all the things I’ve learned in my first 9 months of my natural hair jounrey. Hope you enjoy watching what I’ve learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment