Sunday, November 20, 2011

Naptural85/Terressentals Mud Wash

Hey Dolls,
Sorry I been MIA for the last few days but I've have been thinking of seriously re-vamping my regimen, which is why I've been holding off on posting my updated one! I think I might just go ahead and post my current reggy, since I've already written it, and update it along the way.



What has me considering this change you ask? NAPTURAL85! She Is the definiton of a natural! She only uses 100% natural and organic products, most of which she makes hershelf. She also uses terressentials mud wash, which thanks to her, the ladies on LHCF and google maps I almost jumped in the car and drove the 45 min to on of their B&M flagship stores! Not only is Napturals hair long and lush, but it's among the healthiest looking head of natural type 4 curls that I have ever seen!!

The only thing that stopped me is that I am currently rocking my kinky twists and I knew if i physically had the mud wash in my possession I would for sure be tempted to take these bitches out TONIGHT!

Anywho I will keep you ladies posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment