Saturday, November 12, 2011

APL by 2012

So this is a challenge on LHCF that I am going to join! Through out my journey to natural hair I haven't really been too concerned with length as much as I have been with over all health of my hair, but now that I am a year into it I really want to buckle down and focus on growth.

Here are the challenge guidelines(copied from LHCF)

Join the challenge by clicking "thanks" on this post and I'll add you to the list.
The challenge will officially begin on December 31, 2011 and run til December 31,2012.
The challenge is open to join at any time. No cut off date!
Post pictures with updates, PS ideas, and and anything else hair related that you'd like to share.
STAY POSITIVE!! We're all on a HHJ so let's lift each other up and help out whenever we can.
***Update Dates***




March 31st
June 30th
September 30th
December 31st

For challengers wanting to join, after thanking this post answer the following questions.


Good luck everyone!!!

~Current hair length--5 1/2 inches(NL)
~Relaxed/Natura/Texlaxed/Loc'd--- Natural
~APL goal month---Dec 2012
~Current Reggie and styling choices--- kinky Twits
~What do you plan on changing (if anything) to make it to APL? keep protective styling be more careful with detangling. Only wear my hair in stretched styles to prevent knots.
~Post a beginning picture

No comments:

Post a Comment