Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Washington Ballet :)


Hey Dolls,

I just wanted to let you all know about my amazing weekend. Caleb and I celebrated Valentines day last weekend by going to the ballet. The show, ROCK & ROLL, was amazing. I have only been to the ballet one other time, so it was an awesome experience. We will definitely be going to see another show soon.



We stayed in an older hotel near Constitution Hall. Even though it was old, it was very nice, the only draw back was our room was very very very VERY VERY small lol.



On our way to the hotel we got a little lost, so we ended up missing our dinner reservations, but it was nice to have some time to relax and get ready for the show!




We decided to walk to the show since it was only a few blocks away, and since we skipped dinner we had time to snap a picture in front of the theater.




I ended up wearing my Kerry wig the night of the ballet, because after our whole driving experience I really didn't have energy to style my hair (So glad I brought her with me).

The next day however, I did get a chance to rock my TWA to breakfast.



and my bae was fly too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment