Friday, February 25, 2011

DevaCurl... Take 2

So today I decided to revist my Deva Curl Heaven In Hair deep treatment. This time I mixed it with Aloe Vera Juice and Castor Oil


1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera Juice
½ tablespoon of Conditioner
1 teaspoon of castor oil


This time I also used the shower as a steam room to help the product penetrate my hair shaft. So here’s what I did from start to finish.

Step one. Saturate my hair with cheapie conditioner(Vo5 moisture milk) to detangle

Step two. Scalp scrub.

Step three. Wash with hair one

Step four. Apply the mix over my entire head

Step five. Let the steam penetrate the hair shaft for about 10-15 minutes( I read while I was In there)

Step six. Put on a plastic cap and continued to let the conditioner do it’s thing for another hour( I clean the bathroom and did some laundry)

Step 7. Rinse with cool water.

Eh not so much. I actually think I liked it better alone. I am going to try it one more time and then I will give an actual thorough review of the product, but since it was 30 bucks please believe I will be using it until it’s gone.

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment