Monday, February 21, 2011

Pro's and Con's of Doing my Own Big Chop



Pro's
1. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo empowering! After I BC'd I felt like I could do anything.

2. I only cost me $8.99( i bought a new pair of shears for the occasion)

3. I cut had the final work on exactly how much was cut

4. My BC was sort of spur of the moment, so I didn't have to make an appointment and wait a week, which would have probably resulted in me changing my mind.

5. I was able to Skype my mom during. I know it sounds silly, but I loved having her support throughout the process, since she lives 4 and 1/2 hours away, and I don't really have many friends here, I would have probably ended up going along to get it cut at a salon.

CONs

1. I still have a few straight ends I missed

2. It's a little uneven

3. I took forever


For me the pro's out numbered the con's but, I don't think self big chopping is for everyone. Make you own list and see what will work best for you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment