Sunday, February 27, 2011

Goody Brush Fail



This week while deep conditioning I found a few split ends. Normally I wouldn’t think to much of it except for the fact that I JUST BC’ d 3 weeks ago. My ends should not be splitting already, especially since I went out and bought new shears for the occasion.

The only thing I can think of that is causing the these splits is my new brush :/. I purchased this Goody Brush as a temporary fix until I get my hands on the tangle teezer. I didn’t want to get the real denmen brush because… well because I was being cheap lol.

I figure I would save a few bucks and just use this until I get my teezer, that way I only spend 14 dollars instead of 20. BIG MISTAKE

Now I don’t know if it’s the brush itself or the way I’m using it, but at this point I really don’t care. Looks like it’s back to my shower comb and finger smoothing for now.

Peace
So much love
Erika

P.S.
Next week will mark my 1 month naturalJ

No comments:

Post a Comment