Thursday, January 28, 2010

We don't Quit, I don't Quit...

No this isn't about last nights state of the union address, although I still don't have health care, Its about my recent bout with extreme dryness. Last night I baggied for a little over 2 hours,I sprayed my hair liberally with my Aloe mix, then I applied about a dime sized amount of some ORS Hair lotion that I found in my stash of unused products, and lastly I sealed with coconut oil. One episode of Bad Girls Club, and one episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians later I took off my plastic cap and my hair was better. Not great, not even really good, but better, which is all I can ask for.

This morning when I woke up I pulled out my Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm. and applied it to my hair from tip to root section by section. After applying it throughout my entire head I finger combed it through making sure each and every strand was covered. I am off today and I have a lot of house work to do so I plan to keep this in my hair until my shower tonight. I will update again tmrw.

No comments:

Post a Comment