Friday, January 29, 2010

Life Style Changes..

OK so as you know I am going to Miami this summer, and I decided that I need to start tighting up now. I don't wanna lose lb's so i'm not calling this a diet, but more of a lifestyle change. Here's my plan, as of FEB 1:

1. Puut the chips down! I need to stop snacking so damn much and actually eat a real meal. So no more snacking, unless its on fruits and veggies

2. Eat better! Sometimes I only eat one REAL meal a day. and I can go weeks with out and veggies, so Veggies atleast 3x a week(its a start) and 3 square meals a day.

3. Sweat! I am going to do 3 30min work outs a week. I looked into Zumba, and the next session starts Feb 24,

4.Shop Healthier. I really do think if I buy healthier food, I will be forced to eat healthier. So as i run out of things I am going to replace them with better things.

5. Cook 1 healthy meal a week. Now when I say healthy I mean nothing deep fried, and covered in sauces, this will be the hard part, well and the veggies.

I am also going to give myself 7 cheat passes a month, so when I get a Mac Attack I can do so without punishment up to 7 times.. I am also not gonna drink anymore either, so the cheat passes can be used for a beer.

PUNISHMENTS..

*If I miss a work out, add an hour to the next one
*Missed veggies, add a veggie day to the next week
*Go over on cheats, subtract from the next month..

I will post a starting pic and my weekly schedule on the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment