Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Regimen Jan 2010

I posted the rule to the LHA , but here is a breakdown of my actual hair Regimen...


MY REGIMEN

Moisturize and Seal
1-2x a day

Tuesday or Wednesday
Pre-Poo, Wash, Deep Condition
Air Dry(scarf method)

Clarify
3rd wash of the month or as often as needed... I like cones so sometimes I have to clarify more often

Protein
When needed,

Growth Aid
every other night
I alternate between MN for length and castor oil for thickness
So one month its MN and the next its castor oil and so on.
I will probably stop using MN once the LHA is over in July but we'll see.

PRODUCTS

Moisturizer and Sealant
Aloe Vera Spritz(aloe juice, rosewater, glycerin, tea tree oil)
HE LTR leave -in
Coconut Oil

Pre-poo
4 Parts EVOO, 2 Parts Honey, a dash of Cayene Pepper OR
Conditioner, Rosemary Oil, Eucalytus Oil, Peppermint oil Tea Tree Oil

Shampoo & Contioner
Giovanni Smooth as Silk

ORS CREAMY ALOE(clariy)

Deep Condtioner
Sallys GVP conditioning blam, mixed with honey and EVOO

5 Things I always do

1.Protective Style, I love wigs
2.sleep with a satin bonnet and scarf
3.Take my vitamins
4.Drink Lots of Water
5.listen to what my hair is telling me

No comments:

Post a Comment