Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Honey & Olive Oil Pre-poo, and Porosity Control...

So as you know I join a strict hair challege on Hairlista and one of the rules are that you must "pamper your hair with a homemade hair treatment once a month." Well I decided to do my treatment on the last wash day of each month and today is the day. I am currently sitting in the Kitchen with a concoction of $ parts olive oil to 2 parts honey. I figured i would do a hot oil treatment/pre poo and I wanted to keep the ingredients simple.

It put the mix in an empty color applicator bottle and warmed it in the microwave. However Iwas talking to my mom on the phone and forgot I had it in there so in result, it was boling hot lol. So because put in in the freezer for about 5/6 minutes then I applied it to my hair in sections, the same way I oil my scalp.

Anyway, Idk if i have to much honey, or what but it is kind of sticky and my hair feels a little stiff :( I hope my hair doesn't end up a tangled mess when I go to wash it out. I will update this post when I'm done....


Anyway I also went to Sally's today to pick up some silken child detangler, and while I was there I picked up a sample bottle of roux Porosity Control. The stuff is supposed to work wonders, i'm just not sure how to use it yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment