Thursday, January 28, 2010

I think figured it out...CONES!!!!

Its the only thing that is different in my reggie. I picked up a huge bottle of Treseme ReMOisturizng conditioner a few weekes ago because I was all out of my pre poo mix, and it was on sale. Now generally for my pre poo I use any condtioner that is cheap or one that is laying around half used waiting for my to finish. I do this mainly because I apply my pre poo very generously throughout my head so needless to say I go through a lot. Anyway, i didn't realized the re moisturize was full of cones until I got it home. Now I did some research on cones and found that the worse thing they do is cause build uo in your hair, but I figured that i have very thick 4b hair and I clarify regularly so what the heck...

Well here we are 3 weeks later and I am pretty sure that that DAMN conditioner is the reason my hair is as FUCKED as it is right now. So for my next wash I am going to clarify one more time and burn that CRAP..

I really do think that that is the problem because all my other products have been the same so I will keep you updated on the cone situation...

Oh and not all products with cones are bad, I just think this conditioner sucks because it is made up of mstly cones. A cone here or there won't hurt, but I don't think slathering them across my head and covering it with a plastic cap for 2 hours was my brightest moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment