Thursday, November 5, 2009

Roller set miss step...



Hey Dolls,
Just a random post. Today was wash day, and I did my scalp pre-poo, then washed and conditioned. Then I attempted to do a roller set. I wanted to cry. I seemed like it took forever. My arms were so sore and i only got about 3/4 of the way through before I wanted to give up. I finised, and I was so proud of myself, but then dumb me I didn't sit under the dryer long enough so it didn't come out right. Which is fine because I am still wearing my wig but I was a little dissappointed because i worked so hard on the D@amn set, and it could have been so great, had it dried all the way. Anyway, I got some much needed roller setting practice I can't complain to much. Here's how it came out lol.



Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment